Delicious recipes to make with Breezy Mountain’s products
1. Combine Sugars, Cream, Butter, Salt and Maple Syrup into a Sauce Pan.
2. Place Over Medium Heat. Bring to a Boil
3. Lower Temperature and Continue to Stir. Let Mixture Cook Out.
4. You Want it to Reach Soft Ball Stage. After About 7 Minutes Test the Fudge Mixture. Pour a Small Amount of the Fudge Mixture into a Glass of Cold Water. It Should Look Like a Little Ball Sinking to the Bottom of the Glass.
5. Remove from Heat When it Reaches This Stage.
6. Add in Vanilla
7. It Will Take About 10-15 Minutes for the Fudge to Cool. Use a Stand Mixer with Paddle Attachment to Beat the Fudge into a Smooth Consistency. The Mixture will Start to Harden. Once it Starts to get Hard, Turn Off the Stand Mixer. If the Mixture is Not Hardening, Slowly Start Adding Powdered Sugar and Continue Mixing. Do This Until It Stiffens.
8. Pour Mixture into a Buttered Dish and Refrigerate.